Rules for Commissions:
- I know not everyone will like this but, please pay at least half of the value up front if you are able to and then the other half once I have completed the work. Once full payment has been made, it will be uploaded.
- WIPs are sent upon your request (They can be requested at any time, or any stage and there isn't a limit as to how many you can request), and I will send you a sketch of the work before linearting it. Changes cannot be made during lineart/coloring phase.
- Please note me and allow me to accept the commission before sending in any money or form of payment.
- Please please please do not use the donation box to send in money for commissions. When you use the donation box, firstly it makes it hard to issue refunds/keep track of who has paid what and who hasn't, secondly, I will be unsure of whether it was a commission to begin with, or whether you were genuinely donating. If you use the donation box, I will assume that you are donating and not requesting a commission.
- Once I have accepted your commission, I will make it available for you to pay via commission widget with however much you are paying for. (Remember, that it must be at least half)
- You can be refunded up to 50% once a work has been completed. Before it is completed, you can request a full refund.
*I'm not extremely picky when it comes to payment methods. If there are any issues paying (such as not being able to give half up front, but able to give the full amount at a different time due to monetary issues, etc.) I'm willing to work with you. Just note me before paying so I can know what to expect and when.
Disclaimer: I, as the artist, reserve the right to decline or accept any commissions I deem fit. If I decline to do the commission, please do not pester me about why or continue to ask me if I can do the same one that I declined. You may suggest a different one if I decline the first offer. If I choose to accept your commission, please do not rush me to have it completed, checking in and requesting updates is fine, however, please do not constantly ask if I am finished or spam my inbox. I will give you a warning if it becomes excessive, and after that, I will give you a refund for whatever I have not completed/work I have not done.Digital Sketches:
Male and Female human - humanoid characters. (Includes any character that is mostly human)
Some NSFW and echii (Nothing too hardcore)
Stories of any rating
animals (I.e dogs, cats, ponies, etc. Although, I will do humanizations or humanized forms)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. uwu
3$/240 points digital sketch (Shoulders/neck up) dieliala.deviantart.com/art/Se…
4$/320 points digital sketch (Knees up) dieliala.deviantart.com/art/Ky…
5$/400 points digital sketch (full body)
+ 1$/80 points Flat color
+ 2$/160 points Per character
+ 3$/240 points Full color, shaded dieliala.deviantart.com/art/Ak…Linearted/Completed Works:
5$/400 points Flat colored (Shoulders/neck up)
7$/560 points Flat colored (Knees up)
10$/800 points flat colored (Full body)
+ 3$/240 points per character
+ 5$/400 points shading
(I.e polka dots, stripes, etc.)
are free at the request of the commissioner, more complex backgrounds can be negotiated. Stories/Oneshots:
To Be announcedTo Do list/Slots (requests are not currently listed):